CEO, Baker Tilly Tax and Advisory Services Limited
- Proven track record of success in technology driven solution
- As CEO for JaMobile Payment Services, he conceptulize and successfully deploy the first mobile payments services in the Jamaica
- As a senior executive in the Jamaica Cooperative Credit Union League, he developed and Lead an Enterprise Shared Service Model to support credit unions movement across Jamaica and the Caribbean Region. Creating a value proposition which allows organisations to reduce their operational cost and grow margins.
- He was also oversaw the development of the National Strategic Plan for Credit Unions having specific oversight of the following business units – Corporate Planning, Business Development, Marketing & Public Relations, Corporate Relations and Program Management.
- Having spent over 15 years in baking he was Principal product developer for NCB’s e-Business; including Internet Banking, e-Commerce, Call Centre, ABMs (Automated Banking Machines), POS (Point of Sale) and IVR (Interactive Voice Response). He later developed several operational frameworks to include Project Management, Change Management & Problem Management and established and lead the Enterprise Project Management Office for NCB.
- Current Position includes
- Co-founder and President & CEO of BakerTilly Tax & Advisory Services
- Co-founder and Director of NCC Financial Services Limited
- Director Combulsol
- Director AMCHAM Jamaica