Associate, Baker Tilly Tax and Advisory Services Limited
- Ciarán held various roles with the Digicel Group headquartered out of Jamaica between 2006 and 2017:
- Regional CFO and other special financial assignments across the wider Digicel Group in the Caribbean and in Myanmar as part of license bid team.
- CEO and CFO in Digicel Barbados
- CEO of Growth Opportunities in the Eastern Caribbean where he was responsible for all aspects of strategic acquisitions. Held over 20 directorships across a diverse portfolio of newly acquired businesses after an aggressive acquisition drive of various ICT businesses covering such services as Cable TV, Fibre Broadband, submarine cable systems, GSM, and Business Solutions, as well as other treasury and tax related projects.
- In March 2015 Ciarán took up the role of Digicel Grenada CEO which culminated in the launch of the breakthrough FttH network to provide adequate competition to a monopoly competitor.
- Prior to Digicel, spent 8 years in international accounting and auditing, financial consulting and corporate governance across the private and public sectors in the EMEA and Caribbean regions with BDO and EY in Ireland, before moving to the Caribbean working for Deloitte in Barbados.
- Extensive knowledge via financial consulting related experience in both private and public sectors from CARICOM headquarters in Guyana in South America, up to the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank in St. Kitts and Nevis
- Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland – admitted 2002. Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Barbados.