Associate, Baker Tilly Tax and Advisory Services Limited
- In January 2017, after 8 years as a senior CEO with the largest telecommunications company in the Caribbean, Digicel, Barry’s left to set-up NCC Financial Services
- Barry presently holds the positions of:
- Established Digicel’s Fintech, e-Commerce, m-Commerce, Big Data and Jamaica’s fibre broadband businesses whilst overseeing 22 subsidiaries of Digicel as a Board Director.
- Barry lead the acquisition, merger and organisational transformation of Paymaster, Telstar, Prism Holdings, Boom USA, Agreggo USA, Stronghold, Spectrum Loyalty, Streamline, NOA and Magna Rewards.
- He was CEO of Digicel’s Headquarters business in Jamaica with a turnover of US$500m and 1,200 employees.
- Prior to Jamaica, Barry was CEO of Digicel Eastern Caribbean, CEO of Digicel Barbados, and CEO for ICT.
- From 2003 to 2008, Barry was CEO of Vero Solutions a big data and software company in Europe. He grew this business from 2 persons to a business that was sold as TheNowFactory to IBM for 115m Euro. Barry previously led many innovation projects internationally when working as an independent management consultant for companies such as Ericsson, Motorola, Rohde Schwarz, Jinny Software, Hewlett Packard and IBM.